You can easily prepare a light refreshing salad from a small number of ingredients. For this recipe, chicken can not only be fried, but also baked in foil in the oven. It turns out no less tasty and more healthy. You can also use the meat leftover from the previous evening, that is very convenient. The main secret of this asian salad is its dressing. Thanks to it the dish gets the original taste, giving the vegetables a spicy touch. So try to find a quality soy sauce and wine vinegar. If you have sesame oil, you can use it, it will make the salad even more tasty. Optionally, ginger root can be replaced by garlic, the salad will be spicy and fragrant.
1. Remove damaged and contaminated leaves from Chinese cabbage. Cut the cabbage into thin strips, without using the rough parts.
2. Wash carrot, peel it from the skin. You can cut it into thin strips or grate. For this salad I prefer to grind it on a grater as for Korean carrots. Then it turns out tender and soaks with seasoning finely.
3. Peel and grate ginger root. Cut the green onions into strips with a length of 2-3 cm. Chop chili finely. For the salad to turn out not too spicy, it is better to remove seeds from pepper.
4. Combine chopped vegetables in a deep dish: cabbage, carrots, ginger, green onions and chili.
5. Wash chicken fillet, peel it from the films. Drain the meat from moisture, salt and season with pepper. Fry chicken in olive oil in a pan on both sides until golden brown. Then cool the chicken and cut it into slices with a thickness of one centimeter.
6. Prepare the salad dressing by mixing the soy sauce in a bowl, add a teaspoon of olive oil and white wie vinegar.
7. Now add the chopped chicken to the salad.
8. Pour the ingredients with the dressing and mix it.
9. Serve the salad immediately for the vegetables not to soak and not to loose its freshness.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...