Everybody must try these spicy chicken wings. We will bake them in the oven, but if the weather is good outside, be sure to invite your friends for a picnic and cook them over an open fire. Its just incredibly delicious! The meat turns out juicy, tasty, with a crispy crust on the top. If you like very spicy food, you can additionally add the marinade of Cayenne pepper and garlic paste. But it is for spicy food fans, dont overdo it! You can marinate the meat overnight, then it will be even tastier. I think youre already intrigued, so lets go to the kitchen!
1. Wash and cut chili pepper into thin rings. If you want to make the wings moderately spicy, it is better to remove the seeds from the pepper. Chile lovers can skip this step.
2. Combine all the necessary components for the marinade in a deep dish . Mix tomato paste with hot sauce (BBQ, Tabasco or Chile). Add spices: two kinds of pepper and dried ginger. Add chili rings.
3. Mix finely.
4. Now prepare the chicken. Wash wings and dry them from excess moisture. Cut off the top part of the wing, if it exists. Add the prepared wings in a bowl with the marinade.
5. Mix thoroughly the ingredients for the meat to become completely covered with marinade.
6. Put everything weve prepared for 1 hour in the refrigerator. You can periodically get them out of the fridge and stir for the wings to be better marinated.
7. Then put the meat on a baking tray, covered with baking paper.
8. Put them in a preheated up to 200 degrees oven for 30 minutes. When the meat becomes brown on top, reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees and continue to bake chicken until the sauce on top is darken. Dont worry, the meat will not burn. On the contrary, it will get an incredible taste and aroma.
9. Remove the finished wings from the pan, add parsley and lemon wedges. This dish goes perfect with tomato juice or cold dark beer.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...