Today we will prepare delicious and mouth-watering honey cookies. It will give the pastry its special flavor and original taste. So be ready that everyone will ask you for this recipe. A huge advantage of this dish is that the whole process of cooking and baking will take you no more than 30 minutes. Isnt it great? I got 16 large cookies, you can optionally increase the number of all the products two or three times, as the pastry disappears from the plate instantly.
1. In a deep dish of suitable size, mix all dry ingredients: sifted flour, 100 grams sugar, ground ginger, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Optionally, you can add a little cinnamon.
2. Using a whisk mix up the components so that they are connected. Grind cold butter on a grater. To prevent the oil from sticking to a grater, roll it in the flour mixture.
3. Now use a fork to combine the dry ingredients with the grated butter to a state of fine crumbs. You can also chop the mixture with a knife.
4. Pour the liquid honey in. You can use any: lime, floral, buckwheat. The main requirement is that the honey should be fresh, not sugared.
5. Stir the mixture with honey, achieving a uniform consistency. Slightly knead the dough by hands, literally for one minute to make it elastic.
6. The plus of this recipe is that the dough can be used immediately after mixing, it is not necessary to cool it in the fridge or wait until fr it t brew. Form small balls from the dough, the size of walnut. Roll each workpiece in the remaining sugar sand. Lay out the balls in sugar on a baking tray lined with parchment at a great distance from each other.
7. Flatten each preset a little with the bottom of a glass. Put the baking sheet on the middle level of the oven and bake it at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes. It is important to catch the moment. First, the cookies will rise and then crack and become flat. When cracks in the pastry gain the golden brown colour, the biscuits are ready.
8. Hooking the cakes wide spatula, place it on a flat surface (e.g. cutting board or tray) and cool completely. The cookies will become crunchy and crispy, with a delicious golden crust.
wheat flour - 225 g
liquid honey - 100 g
butter - 100 g
sugar - 200 g
ground ginger - 1 tsp
baking powder - 2 tsp
baking soda - 1 tsp
salt - pinch
Let’s arrange a theme party for coming holiday Halloween with delicious and «frightening» treats. I am sure your guests will appreciate such extra...
There are two kinds of people in this world: some of them go crazy on donuts, others... well you know. However, you can always find a compromise and m...
Everybody wants a recipe of a dessert with fresh berries and fruit — take it! Its time for pie, simple and easy to prepare, so you dont need much ti...
Very simple but tasty cookies with raisins, coconut and lemon zest....
Tarte Tatin is probably the most famous upside-down pie. It is very simple and incredibly tasty. Delicate crumbly dough, a layer of juicy apples, soak...