Pickled cucumbers to this recipe are incredibly delicious and crispy. You will like this express recipe for sure for its simplicity and amazing flavour features. Fairly spicy, with garlic and flavory oil they go with barbecue, roasted meat and grilled sausages. I hope you will also like this snack with Asian note, moreover you will need only half an hour to cook it. The main secret is in the vegetables themselves. They must be fresh, small and pimply. Then the snack will be rich and crispy.
1. Wash new cucumbers and cut off the ends. Then cut them lengthwise into two parts. With a small spoon remove seeds forming hollow in them.
2. Turn the parts with cuts down. With the wide knife press the vegetable until rustle. Then cut them across, lengthwise again, to obtain long strips 1 cm width.
3. Put cut cucumbers into a bowl. Sprinkle with the salt the ingredients and pour with rice vinegar. The last one can be replaced by apple one. Leave vegetables for 15-20 minutes to marinade them and get liquid out. Mix them from time to time.
4. Peel and chop garlic clove as fine as possible. Do the same to a chilli pepper pod. Remove seeds from the pod before adding it to make cucumbers not so spicy. If you do not like too spicy food, cut only a few circles of pepper.
5. In 15 minutes squeeze the liquid out of the cucumber pieces and add chopped garlic and chilli pepper.
6. Pour vegetables with soy sauce and jinjily oil for savor. Mix cucumbers with sauce.
7. Season this snack with sesame seeds and serve to the table. These pickled cucumbers will become a creative supplement to meat and poultry dishes.
Enjoy your meal!
fresh small cucumbers - 500 g
rice vinegar -1 tbsp
soy sause - 1 tbsp
jinjily oil - 1 tsp
sesame seeds - 1 flat tsp
table salt - 0,5 tsp
chili - 1pod
garlic - 2 clove
In my opinion, curry with vegetables is a perfect winter dish. Delicate texture of the sauce and crispy vegetables are penetrated with aromas of spice...
Today I want to give you a creative recipe of Korean pickled eggplants. This is a cold snack which will perfectly go with baked chicken, barbecue or g...
In summer we want something light and refreshing. That is why I recommend you to prepare bruschetta. This is a classic Italian appetizer which is repr...
I hasten to share with you one delicious and simple recipe of pickled mushrooms. Right the following day they will be ready to eat. They can be served...
Delicate potato croquettes with a stringy cheese filling inside will look very appetizing on your refectory table. The recipe and cooking method is qu...