This time we will cook unbelievable delicious pancakes with apple jam. Pancakes are fried on the dry frying pan, so they are nonfat and tender. They are served with maple syrup, chocolate or berry sauce, sour cream, whipped topping or jam. Therefore, today we will cook fast apple jam with slight citrus flavour. I suppose it perfectly goes with fluffy pancakes.
1. Carefully separate the white of two eggs from the yolk. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of lemon juice into egg whites.
2. Beat up the egg whites at a slow speed. When they get white and fluffy, rise the speed of mixer to maximum and keep on beating up the egg whites until stiff peaks.
3. In another bowl mix yolks and milk. Beat the mixture up for a minute to make the ingredients combine well.
4. Now add sugar powder into this mixture.
5. Add sieved wheat flour and dough loosener.
6. Mix the ingredients thoroughly until smooth and stiff.
7. Then add beaten egg whites in the batter.
8. Carefully stirring the ingredients with spatula, make the batter smooth and of weak body.
9. Heat non-stick pan. Pour some batter with the spoon or ladle, making circle about 10 cm in diameter.
10. When there are blebs on the surface of pancake, carefully flip it with spatula.
11. Fry it for 30 min and put in the dry plate. Cook all pancakes the same way. I got 18 ones.
12. For jam peel an apple, cut out the core and dice it. Take lemon zest with zester or special grater. Combine diced apple, zest and two table spoons of sugar in saucepan or frying pan.
13. Stirring, steam ingredients on a low heat until apples become soft. Then mix flour with some water and pour it into the fruit mixture to make jam stodgy.
14. Boil everything for one more minute and remove from the heat. Ready-made pancakes put in pile on the plate topping with apple jam and serve to tea or coffee.
egg - 2 pcs
wheat flour - 200 g
pasteurized milk - 310 g
sugar powder - 25 g
salt - a pinch
dough loosener - 1 tspIngredients for apple jam
apple - 1 pcs
white or brown sugar - 2 tbsp
lemon - 1 pcs
water - 1 tsp
wheat flour - 1 tsp
Today we will make waffles from chestnut flour with cocoa and chocolate drops. Very tasty and light!...
This version of an omelette will be surely approved by chips lovers. An unusual combination of products will delight you for breakfast, and, moreover,...