Certainly nothing associates more with America than a hamburger. A thick cutlet, buns, different vegetables/herbs and sauces. Obviously, we will not take the easiest recipe. It has an incredible taste. The burger is very juicy, with crispy bacon that goes well with tender chicken mince. The BBQ sauce is so fragrant that it seems that the burger is done on the open fire!).
1. To begin with, we will prepare the barbecue sauce. It is cooked very quickly, but the taste is just awesome. By the way, the remains of it can be used for pizza — it plays perfectly its role there. So, chop an onion and garlic finely.
2. Fry an onion with garlic in olive oil for a minute or two. Then add brown sugar — it will help to caramelize an onion, so it will get a sweet taste and slightly crisper texture. After a minute toss in paprika and add tomato paste. If the sauce is too thick — add a little of boiling water.
3. Here we have smooth, flavorful sauce. It tastes like a real BBQ.
4. Now, lets start to prepare a cutlet - the most important part of the burger. Of course, it can be replaced by sausage or ham, but all this is completely not the same. A real tasty hamburger goes only with a juicy fresh cutlet. It is easy to cook. Chop bacon and onion finely , fry well (the bacon should become crispy — this is important). Add paprika and mix well.
5. Put the meat in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, it will be impossible to do it later. Make a well and put the fried mixture inside.
6. Add some grated cheese (it can be mozzarella, as well as gruer, or cheddar). Mix everything and form a cutlet. The height should be about 2.5 cm, with the diameter slightly larger than the buns.
7. Fry the slices of bread on a dry pan. It goes without saying that the quality of the buns will directly affect the taste of the future burger. Look for the freshest and tastiest to you ones.
8. After that, pour a little of olive oil and fry a cutlet for 3 minutes on each side.
9. When you flip the cutlet for the first time put the cheese layers (with 0.5 cm thickness ) on the top of it, let them start melting slightly from the heat of the cutlet.
10. At the same time, cut a tomato into slices and chop lettuce. Here you can use any herbs and vegetables, but it is recommended to start with the a base set.
11. The further actions are simple — collect the humburger. Combine the bun, greens, the tomato, the cutlet with cheese, pour the sauce on the top generously!
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...