Today we are going to prepare a Caesar salad with shrimps and rusks. It is a very beautiful and delicious salad, the cooking of which will not take you more than 15 minutes, and at the same time, the pleasure and with profit to your health will last for the whole day :)
1. There are necessery ingredients for the sauce on the photo. We will queeze the lemon juice from a fresh lemon. For that, previously wash it carefully in cold water. Peel the garlic cloves. In a classic recipe the anchovy fillets are optional, so it is for your choice.
2. Boil water in a saucepan. Put eggs inside for 1-2 minutes.
3. Blend cheese with a fine grater.
4. Beat the prepared eggs into a blender.
5. Add the squeezed juice of a fresh lemon, add mustard, throw a peeled garlic, pour some olive oil, add some Parmesan and Worcestershire sauce.
6. Turn the device on for two minutes. Pour the ready sauce in a sauceboat.
7. Prepare the ingredients for Caesar salad. We have already cooked shrimps. Thoroughly wash tomatoes and lettuce. Peel the garlic.
8. Cut the pieces of a loaf into cubes. Place them on a baking sheet that is pre-sprinkled with vegetable oil. Send the baking sheet into the preheated oven. We need to get the golden rusks.
9. Grate the Parmesan cheese finely.
10. Put the pieces of lettuce leaves on a beautiful dish. Sprinkle with the third portion of Parmesan. Then put 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce.
11. Cut the tomatoes into slices and lay out the next layer.
12. Then put out all the shrimps, and again sprinkle with one third of Parmesan.
13. The finishing touch: put the rusks in a chaotic order, sprinkle with cheese again and spread the remaining sauce. Our "Caesar" with shrimps is ready. Bon appetit!
80 ml of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp. of mustard
2 tbsp of lemon juice
2 tsp of cheese «Parmesan»
2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
2 fillets of anchovy (an optional ingredient)Ingredients for salad:
150 g of lettuce
300 g of shrimps
2 fresh tomatoes
3 tbsp. of cheese «Parmesan»
2 slices of a loaf
1 clove of garlic
6-7 tbsp. of prepared sauce
3 tbsp. of vegetable oil
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...