The «Hummingbird» cake for the birthday party will not leave indifferent you and your guests. Delicate and incredibly flavored cakes turn out very moist and soft, so they neednt any impregnation. Creamy cheese custard perfectly complements the pastry, making the «Hummingbird» birthday cake particularly delicious and airy.
1. Sift the flour into a dry dish. Add sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk.
2. Mash a large and ripe banana into a puree with a fork in a deep dish.
3. Cut into cubes rings of a canned pineapple.
4. Add the crushed pineapple together with the juice to the bowl with the banana.
5. Beat three eggs into the fruit mix , pour with vegetable oil.
6. Mix the resulting mass.
7. Add the mix portionwise to the dry mixture.
8. Mix until homogenious dough.
9. Lay the baking form with a parchment (diameter 18-20 cm).
10. Divide the prepared dough into four parts. It is more convenient to use scales for accuracy. Take about 375 g of the dough to each cake.
11. Put one portion of the dough into the baking tray. Send it to the oven, previously spreading it with a spatula.
12. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
13. In this manner bake four cakes. Cool them on a grill.
14. Wrap each cake into a cling film and put into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or longer.
15. To make custard, beat soft butter and fine sugar powder with a mixer until soft mousse.
16. Add cottage cheese, again beat the ingredients into soft mousse with a mixer. You can make it multicolored by adding food colorants.
17. Assemble the cake, spreading the custard over the cooled cakes.
18. Melt the chopped into pieces black chocolate in a water bath. Add a piece of butter. While stirring, wait till it melts and the glaze becomes smooth.
19. Pour the top layer of the cake with a warm glaze.
20. Decorate the cake using fruit, berries, whipped cream, chocolate, marshmallows or fresh flowers.
a large banana - 1 PC.
canned pineapples - 250 g
sugar 380 g
wheat flour - 380 g
eggs - 3 PCs.
soda - 1 tsp.
ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.
sunflower oil - 170 gFor the cream:
cheese curd - 250 g
butter - 180 g
sugar powder - 100 gFor the glaze:
dark chocolate - 90 g
butter - 50 g
Tiramisu is a famous Italian recipe. The word tiramisu is translated as «Lift me up!». Thats right...
Cruffin is a wonderful, extremely delicious and exquisite cake. It is a hybrid of a muffin and a cro...
It is a fairly simple dessert, that is perfect to be made of the stale pastries - brioche, sweet yea...