To prepare a cake-surprise for a beloved family is not difficult: you should just bake a delicious cake, make cream and chocolate glaze. The products that are necessery for preparing a chocolate cake, can be easily found almost in every kitchen. A delicate, airy chocolate sponge cake definately will not leave you and your family indifferent.
1. Lay out the necessery ingredients.
2. Prepare the dry mix for the dough. Sift fiour into a large bowl, add sugar, introduce cocoa, add baking soda and baking powder.
3. Mix until homogeneous mass with a spatula.
4. In a separate bowl mix the liquid ingredients: sour cream (300 grams of the total serving), drinking water, vegetable oil. Beat into a soft mousse with a whisk until smooth.
5. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Form the dough through mixing. It should be enough fluid on the structure.
6. Lay parchment paper at the bottom of the baking form (we have a diameter of 24 cm). Pour the ready chocolate dough in. Place in a preheated oven for 40 minutes (180 degrees).
7. After the specified time take the form out. Wait until complete cooling. Put a chocolate biscuit on a wooden surface.
8. Divide it into two parts using a thin thread.
9. Put the remaining part of sour cream (100 g) in a bowl , add all the condensed milk. Beat into a soft mousse with a mixer until homogeneous cream.
10. Add 150 g of peanuts. Mix with a spoon.
11. Put the resulting cream on one of the sponge discs. Spread it over the surface evenly. Cover the top with the second cake.
12. Melt the chocolate together with the cream in a convenient metal saucepan on a low heat . You should get a smooth chocolate glaze.
13. Cover all the sides of the sponge cake with a glaze.
14. Pearl the remaining peanuts (50 g) a little in a wooden mortar with a pestle.
15. Decorate the surface of the cake with the ready peanut mass.
16. Put the almost ready chocolate cake on the shelf in the fridge for a couple of hours. During this time, invite guests for a pleasant tea party, cook fragrant warm drinks and cut the chilled cake into beautiful slices.
flour - 400 g;
sugar - 200 g;
soda - ½ tsp;
baking powder - 1 tsp;
cocoa - 3 tbsp;
sour cream (of any fat) - 400 g;
drinking water - ¾ glass;
vegetable oil - ¾ tbsp.;
boiled condensed milk - 300 g;
dark chocolate (we have a cocoa content of 72%) - 90 g;
cream (any fat content) - 40 ml.
peanuts (roasted) - 200 g
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...