This dish can become a wonderful complement to a festive table, moreover, it is quite simple to prepare and at a desire you can fantasize a sea of options based on this recipe for instance, we will make breasts stuffed with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and pine nuts. If you dont like spinach, you can replace it by other greens. Or you can change everything and stuff prosciutto with fried in butter mushrooms with herbs and feta, or you can use olives, capers, boiled vegetables for stuffing, etc. The thin slices of prosciutto that wrap the breasts make the meat juicy and delicious and the appearence of the dish appetizing.
1. Wash spinach, dry and chop the leaves with a knife.
2. Cook for about five minutes in a small amount of vegetable oil, do not forget to salt.
3. Roughly chop sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Mix in a bowl the spinach, tomatoes, a tablespoon of oil out of the jar with tomatoes and pine nuts.
5. Rub the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on all sides.
6. Cut each breast as if making "pockets".
7. Fill the pockets with the stuffing.
8. Roll each breast into the prosciutto slices.
9. Spread sprigs of thyme on a baking sheet and bake in the upper third of the oven at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
300 g of fresh spinach (it will be a huge armful, but after the heat treating it will badly lose in volume)
a large handful of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
a large handful of pine nuts
salt and ground black pepper to taste
a little of vegetable oil (for example grape seed oil)
4 chicken breasts
150 g of prosciutto slices
several sprigs of fresh thyme
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...