1. You can use rum instead of Kirsch, and an orange zest instead of lemon one.
2. It is handful to use a stationary mixer for kneading the dough.
3. Mix the raisins with Kirsch and leave them overnight. Dry the raisins the next day.
4. Beat butter with sugar and zest (for about 2 minutes). Add vanilla and 2 tbsp of Kirsch. Continuing to whisk, add flour, coconut and salt. Knead the dough for 3 minutes more. Stir in raisins by hand. If the dough is too wet, add more flour (about 2 tbsp).
5. Lay the dough on a parchment, roll it into a sausage and put it into the freezer for half an hour.
6. Cut the dough into small circles, place them on a baking tray layed with a baking paper.
7. Bake at 165 degrees for about 20 minutes. Cool on a grill.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...