1. Break eggs into a bowl and lightly stir them with a fork.
2. Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well to avoid lumps. Yo will get a fairly dense mass.
3. Add yogurt, stir everything until smooth. Then add oil, agave syrup, and stir again.
4. Stir chocolate drops in.
5. Pour the dough into a waffle iron.
6. Bake for 2,5 - 3 minutes.
7. Serve with yogurt and berries.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...