This way of cooking fish fits perfectly into the concept of the proper nutrition. No friture, butter, fatty batter or other excesses are included. You can use sea bass or other white fish instead of sea bream.
1. Slice fennel thinly, it is better to use a vegetable mill.
2. Remove the skins from big tomatoes. To do this, cut out the places where the stalks are mounted, make a cruciate incision on the skin at the tops of the tomatoes, put them into boiling water for 1-2 minutes and thence immediately into icy water. After that you can peel the tomatoes easily.
3. Slice the tomatoes and remove the pulp with seeds.
4. Line the baking tray with a parchment paper, spread the fennel, sprinkle with olive oil. Add some salt and sugar. Then spread the tomatoes, sprinkle them with salt and sugar, put a slice of garlic and some fresh thyme on each tomato slice. Send the tray into a preheated up to 160 degrees oven until it is ready - the vegetables should be soft.
5. Cut the fins away from the fish.
6. Make an oblique incision along the head..
7. ..and a parallel one at the tail section.
8. Make an incision along the back with a filet knife and carefully separate the meat from the bones.
9. Flip the fish and do the same operation on the other side.
10. Remove the bones from fillet with tweezers.
11. Cut the fat in one motion.Trim the ugly edges, if any.
12. Line the baking tray with a parchment paper so that the half of the sheet is left outside. Spread the fennel, remove the garlic and thyme from the tomatoes and spread them on the top of the fennel. Sprinkle with olive oil.
13. Spread the fresh basil.
14. Salt and pepper the fish and spread it skin up on the bed of vegetables. Add wine and vinegar, brush the fish with olive oil.
15. Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves, remove the bones from the olives and lay them on the fish.
16. Grease the paper with egg white to glue the papilot.
17. Cover the papilot with the free side of the paper and send into a preheated up to 200 degrees oven for 12-15 minutes.
18. The ready dish can be served directly in the paper with a beautifully breaking top.
You can shift the contents of the paper envelope on a plate and decorate it with fresh basil, grated olive oil and lemon slices.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...