Holidays are still going on and it is difficult and lazily to cook something complicated, but not to eat is also impossible. It is time to prepare simple and delicious dishes. Well, is there anything easier to make than pasta? You need just spare 20-25 minutes and a decent dish is on the table.
1. Bring water to a boil, add salt, pour olive oil and put pasta. Cook until al dente.
2. Mix ricotta with salt and pepper.
3. Through the finished pasta on a colander, placed over a bowl. Save a 1/2 cup of the water in which we cooked the pasta.
4. Return the pasta to the pot. Mix it with ricotta, water and lemon zest and stir for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
5. Add grated parmesan and stir again.
6. Immediately serve the dish to the table.
You can also add some chopped mint to this pasta.
Bon appetit :)
A delicious idea for lunch: pasta with sauce from turkey and vegetables. This is a very simple and d...
Well, what can be said about this recipe? Everyone loves rabbit meat, everyone loves pasta and it is...