Delicate potato croquettes with a stringy cheese filling inside will look very appetizing on your refectory table. The recipe and cooking method is quite simple. The balls with cheese filling inside are made of mashed potatoes and are briefly fried in abundant hot vegetable oil.
1. Prepare the products. Thoroughly wash an egg with detergent. Peel the potatoes.
2. Cut potato tubers into large pieces. Put in a pot, fill with water. Put on medium heat to boil. Season with salt.
3. Pour the boiled potatoes with warm milk, put the butter. Turn the ingredients into smooth puree with a potato masher. Put aside for the time necessary for complete cooling.
4. On a small grater grind the specified portion of hard cheese.
5. Beat an ordinary egg until smooth in a bowl with a fork.
6. Make a cake of chilled mashed potatoes. In the middle put the cheese ball with a diameter of about 1 cm, which we have formed with our fingers earlier.
7. Make a procurement of a croquet from a cake with a cheese ball in the middle, nipping the potato edges. Roll in the flour. Then roll in the egg mixture. In the end, roll thoroughly in the the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process if necessery.
8. Fill a metal ladle with the required for a deep fat amount of vegetable oil. Warm it up on medium heat. Gently put the croquettes with a spoon one by one.
9. Wait for delicious golden hue and place the ready croquettes on the plate with a slotted spoon. The potato croquettes should be served only hot for the melted cheese to be stretching.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...