Well, what can be said about this recipe? Everyone loves rabbit meat, everyone loves pasta and it is also impossible to dislike cream sauce. Lets prepare the most delicious lunch ever!
1. Clean rabbit meat from films and hard viens and slice it finely.
2. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper on all sides, lightly sprinkle it with flour. If there is too much flour it is better to shake it off.
3. Heat some oil in a saucepan and fry rabbit until golden brown. Watch all that stick to the bottom not to be burnt.
4. Cut carrots into thin wedges, onion into half-rings.
5. Discard rabbit meat in a sieve, drain the excess of the oil from the pan, pour some new oil and cook the onion, carrots and garlic, previously crushed by knife. Ideally, fry it until transparent onion, but it is also important that adhering to the bottom rabbit pieces and flour keep a beautiful golden brown and are not burned. This is the basis of our sauce (sucre).
6. Pour wine in the saucepan and, while it is evaporating, intensively scrape the sucre from the bottom.
7. Pour in the broth, return the meat to the saucepan and heat it.
8. Mix cream with mustard.
9. Add cream on a medium heat and bring it to the boiling point. Do not boil! At the first signs of a boil turn off the heat immediately. Otherwise the sauce may split. Throw sprig of thyme into the saucepan and cover it with a lid.
10. Send the saucepan into a preheated to 170 degrees oven for 40 minutes.
11. After 40 minutes, take out the saucepan, remove the meat from the sauce and let it evaporate to the desired consistency. At this moment, start cooking pasta according to the instructions on the package, but stop cooking it 1 minute before doneness.
12. Filter the sauce. Dont filter the vegetables.
13. Combine the sauce with meat and pasta. Mix gently until the sauce cover the tagliatelle.
14. Spread the pasta on a plate.
15. Decorate it with slices of carrot and a sprig of fresh thyme.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...