Today we will prepare a delicious salad with smoked sausage and corn. This composition goes perfectly with crunchy sweet-sour pickles, which give the salad some piquancy and a refreshing taste. The addition of eggs makes the dish more nutritious and full. Mayonnaise is a connecing link between these ingredients. The taste of the dish turns out completely harmonious and balanced. The recipe is simple and does not require a continious active cooking. It consists of rather available foods that you can easily buy in any supermarket.
1. Release a stick of sausage of the film from the top, cut it into strips and then into squares.
2. Boil the eggs hard, throw them into cold water, remove the shells, then cut into cubes of medium size. Dont make the yolk smear on the salad, let it maximally retain whole pieces. Right cutting allows not only to make the dish prettier, but also significantly affects its taste.
3. Cut cucumbers in halves, pour the extra brine out and chop them into squares.
4. Put all the chopped items together in one single bowl, add the specified amount of corn, pouring all the liquid off the can previously.
5. Enter the measured portion of salad mayonnaise, season with salt. Rinse the sprigs of the green onions, dry them with a towel, slice into rings, toss them in a salad. Combine all the components and mix thoroughly.
6. Put the finished dish into a beautiful bowl, decorate with fresh herbs, serve on the festive table.