Fragrant and delicious soup of boiled salmon with a subtle flavor of leeks, that gives this dish an especially delicate taste! Prepare this gorgeous soup of salmon with leeks for a yummy and healthy lunch!
1. Heat oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom, cut leek into thin rings and saute until soft.
2. Heat milk in a deep frying pan. Salt and pepper fish and put it to stew in milk until tender (~10 minutes).
3. Cut carrots into slices and add to the pan with the leeks, pour in the hot broth and bring to a boil.
4. When the fish is ready, set a sieve over the saucepan with soup and pour the milk with fish in.
5. Bring contents of the saucepan to a boil, add peas and spices, and cook all together until tender.
6. Meanwhile, clean fish from skin and bones and divide into fairly large pieces.
7. Add fish, thyme and chopped dill to the soup for a few minutes before the readiness.
8. Let the soup stand in the pan for 10 minutes and then serve.
2 large salmon steaks (~650 g);
1 stalk of leek;
2 small carrots;
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
400 ml of fish stock;
400 ml of milk;
a cup of green peas (for example freezed);
salt, white ground pepper to taste;
5-6 peas of allspice;
a handful of fresh thyme;
a small bunch of dill.