This delicate orange cake is flavored with orange zest and soaked with orange juice. The cake turns out flavorful, juicy, with intense orange flavor. It just melts in your mouth. The recipe is simple and it will not take you much time to prepare this really tasty pastry.
1. Preheat the oven up to 170°C.
2. Beat butter, egg yolks and 100 g sugar with a mixer in a separate bowl. Add zest and orange juice and beat again.
3. Add almond flour and mix finely.
4. Separately, beat egg whites with 50 g sugar until hard peaks.
5. Add the beaten egg whites to the mass and gently stir with a spatula.
6. Add sifted flour and mix well again.
7. Put the dough in a greased with butter or lined with parchment baking dish and bake for about 50 minutes until a dry toothpick.
8. Remove the finished cake from the form, cool it and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...