I recommend this recipe for fans of something new and unusual made from ordinal products, which can be found in any kitchen. We will focus on the chocolate-peanut cake with apples or, as it is also called - the apples in a chocolate cake. It is a beautiful, juicy, tender and tasty cake.
1. Grease a baking dish with butter. Mix both kinds of flour, sugar, ground hazelnuts, baking powder and spices in a large bowl.
2. Separately, mix chopped nuts, put aside 2 tbsp. for decoration, add the rest to the flour together with chocolate drops.
3. Separately mix melted and cooled butter and eggs.
4. Combine dry ingredients with liquid ones, do not mix for a long time, just to compound the mixture, add apples and mix again.
5. Put the dough in a bowl for baking and bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour at 180C.
6. Remove the ready cake and cool it. For the icing, melt cream and pieces of chocolate on low heat, stirring constantly.
7. Grease the finished cake with glaze and sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
250 g of melted butter
200 g of brown sugar
200 g of wheat flour
50 g of wheat whole grain flour
100 g of ground hazelnuts
2 teaspoons of baking powder
2 tsp of mixed spices ( I have an equal amount of clove, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg) 1 tsp of cinnamon
50 g of roughly chopped hazelnuts
50 g of roughly chopped pistachios
50 g of roughly chopped walnuts
100 g of dark chocolate drops (or chopped chocolate)
3 large eggs
2 medium apples, peeled and chopped into small piecesFor the glaze
300 g of sour cream (I have 20 %)
200 g of dark chocolate
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...