All the week Id been dreaming about a carrot pie! Yesterday I finally fulfilled my wish and made it. I think nowadays almost everyone knows that there is nothing terrible about the carrot pastry, but just in case I remind you, that it doesnt taste like carrots.
1. For the cakes: preheat the oven up to 160C. Grease with butter and lay with paper three forms with a diameter of 23 cm.
2. Beat sugar and oil with a mixer, add eggs one by one, continuing to whisk.
3. Sift dry ingredients into this mix, stir, add carrots and nuts.
4. Pour the dough into the prepared forms, bake for about 45 minutes until dry toothpick (the dough should not stick to it).
5. Cool the cakes completely on a grill.
6. For the custard: beat all the ingredients with a mixer.
7. Grease the cakes, sides and top of pie with the custard.
8. If desired, sprinkle with coconut.
9. Serve the pie cold or at room temperature.
2 cups* (400 g) of sugar
1 1/2 cups* (360 ml) of vegetable oil
4 large eggs
2 cups* (240g) of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
2 tsps of soda
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp of cinnamon
3/4 tsp of grated nutmeg
3 cups* (500 g) of grated on a fine grater carrots
1 cup* of chopped walnutsFor the custard:
4 cups* of powdered sugar
450 g of cream cheese
110 g of soften butter
4 tsps of vanilla extract*Volume of 1 cup - 240 ml, 1 tsp - 5ml, 1 tbsp - 15 ml.
This is probably the simpliest recipe of a chocolate cake youve ever met. This is despite the fact t...
Today I want to bake something with chocolate, something not difficult and quick. And I remembered a...
It not as complicated as it looks. This honey cake (Medovik) is so soft and fantastic. The honey bak...
Eclair – is a perfect cake, which will find a lot of admirers. This invention of french chefs has ...
To prepare a cake-surprise for a beloved family is not difficult: you should just bake a delicious c...
The «Hummingbird» cake for the birthday party will not leave indifferent you and your guests. Deli...