Brownies are the perfect treat, they are loved both by children and adults. It is incredibly easy and fast enough to cook brownies with nuts. There is nothing difficult in the whole process, the most important thing is not to overdo it in the oven, because it is the tenderness and moisture in the middle of the dessert for which it is so loved by everyone. You can use any nuts for brownies.
1. Preheat the oven up to 175 С, prepare a square baking pan of 23 cm, lubricating it with butter or laying with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter, add broken pieces of chocolate and stir until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla extract, stir.
3. Add eggs one by one, stir. Add flour and mix the dough intensively for 1 minute until it is not lumpy any more and becomes smooth and shiny. Add nuts, mix well.
4. Put the dough into the baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes until the center is almost ready, do not overdo.
5. Cool the brownies completely in the baking pan.
6. Tips for the cutting: use a long knife, dipping it into hot water and wiping dry before each new cut. If you want to slice brownies ideally, place them into the freezer before cutting.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...