Pumpkin muffins - is so wonderful and simple option for home baking, that you simply can not miss it! For those who dont like pumpkin, I may note that its taste is not felt, it only gives the dough a beautiful hue. Even more, the finished muffins can be safely freezed and stored in the freezer for a month, carefully pre-wrapped in cling film. To defrost just put them in a microwave for 1-2 minutes and they will be as if just out of the oven again =) I recommend!
1. If you have a raw pumpkin, clean it from the seeds and peel, then cut into small little slices. Spread the pumpkin on a sheet of parchment paper, cover with another sheet and seal all the sides to make a neat envelope. Make several longitudinal cuts on the top with a knife for steam to come out.
2. Preheat the oven up to 160 C or 325 F.
3. Put the baking pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until soft pumpkin. Then cool the pumpkin completely and make puree with a blender.
4. Sift flour mixed with baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. In a separate bowl beat butter, sugar and salt with a mixer, until it becomes white and lush. Not stopping to whisk, add all the eggs one by one.
5. Then enter the pumpkin puree and mix it with a spatula. Add the flour mixture with spices and mix thoroughly until smooth. In the end, enter raisins and almost all pumpkin seeds, leaving just 2-3 tbsp for the topping, stir again.
6. Preheat the oven up to 180 C or 350 F.
7. Put the dough into the molds for muffins or in a special baking pan, filling them 2/3 full, sprinkle with the remaining pumpkin seeds. Put into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a sample for a dry toothpick. Then get it out, cool and serve.
210 g of flour
170 grams of pumpkin puree, which is about 300 grams of raw pumpkin
143 grams of unsalted butter (room temperature)
3 medium eggs, at room temperature
140 grams of unroasted pumpkin seeds
125 gr of sugar
93 grams of raisins
13 gr of baking powder
2 gr of cinnamon
1 gr of ginger
1 gr of nutmeg
1 gr of salt
Let’s arrange a theme party for coming holiday Halloween with delicious and «frightening» treats. I am sure your guests will appreciate such extra...
There are two kinds of people in this world: some of them go crazy on donuts, others... well you know. However, you can always find a compromise and m...
Everybody wants a recipe of a dessert with fresh berries and fruit — take it! Its time for pie, simple and easy to prepare, so you dont need much ti...
Very simple but tasty cookies with raisins, coconut and lemon zest....
Tarte Tatin is probably the most famous upside-down pie. It is very simple and incredibly tasty. Delicate crumbly dough, a layer of juicy apples, soak...