The spinach, recently, is quite a common ingredient in all sorts of light salads, but it is rarely added to the first dishes. But it is a great mistake! Cream soup with spinach possesses absolutely divine taste, and it is very healthy. Spinach combined with potatoes, onions and cream gives the soup a gentle olive colour and its texture turns out smooth and creamy.
1. Immerse a piece of butter in a stewpan of a suitable size, set it on a burner with minimum heat, melt butter.
2. Clear an onion from the husk, rinse it, cut into thin half-rings and throw in hot oil. Saute the pieces of the onion right in the stewpan for several minutes until they are soft. Meanwhile, it is necessary to stir the onion slices constantly with a wooden spatula for them not to burn.
3. Peel potatoes, wash them, cut into cubes and throw in the stewpan with onions. The size of the pieces should be small for them to be prepared quickly.
4. Fry the potatoes with onions in the stewpan (no more than 2 minutes).
5. Then pour the specified amount of filtered water, increase heat and bring liquid to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are completely ready, you can check them by the puncture of a knife. Let the potatoes be better overdone than raw.
6. Rinse spinach under running water, put it in a sieve to drain the water, tear off the tough stems, and throw the leaves to throw in the stewpan with the finished potatoes.
7. Wash dill, shake off the excess drops, add to the soup, throw chopped garlic in, stir, boil for 1 minute.
8. Mix everything with a blender, achieving a homogeneous and smooth texture, season with pepper and salt, pour the necessary amount of cream, bring to a boil and then remove from the burner.
9. If desired, the soup can be served with toasted croutons and a boiled egg, it will taste great and look beautiful even on a festive table.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...