Traveling east, we always bring several dozen of packs and jars with spices and herbs. An absolute champion is, of course, curry, which is just worshiped in the Eastern countries! It possesses not only a wonderful, sunny and warm as the East colour, but also an incredibly pleasant aroma... A special combination and mixture of different aromatic components ensures an unprecedented popularity of this seasoning and adoration of all spicy dishes lovers. Today I want to introduce you an easy and quick recipe of chicken in curry sauce - hope you will enjoy it and join the club of sauce curry admirers too!
1. Prepare all the ingredients on the list for chicken in curry sauce, then start chopping onions – into medium and thin cubes, large half-ring are not suitable here.
2. Also chop finely or skip through a garlic press a couple of large slices of fresh garlic.
3. Cut chicken into large pieces – cubes or medium strips.
4. Begin the thermal processes: start with the onions – fry until transparent in butter.
5. Then sent curry and concentrated high-quality tomato paste (increase the amount of paste, if you want to make the dish richer in color)to the pan, and dont forget to put in the fried onions and garlic. It is particularly important to note the quality of the curry, because the successful outcome of the entire dish depends on this seasoning. As you can see, the ammount of other ingredients with the chicken is minimal, only the necessary ones are used, and the main focus is still on the seasoning.
6. Mix curry with the onion, garlic and paste, fry for 2 minutes.
7. Sent chicken to the onion spicy mixture. Curry instantly gives the chicken a delicious golden color and the aromas are indescribable!
8. Fry, stirring necessarily (!), because the pan is still full of liquid. Check the condition of the meat - as soon as the pieces brighten, indicating about "sealing" meat juice inside each piece, you can move on to the next phase of preparing.
9. Pour hot water in the chicken and spicy onion mixture – start with half a cup and continue to simmer. Maybe some more water will be required. Salt.
10. On average, moderate fire simmer the curry chicken covered with a lid for about 30 minutes. Then taste the paultry for salt, add salt and water if necessery. It is important for chicken to be braised in a liquid sauce, and only at the end of the stewing the "curry" sauce should acquire a viscous and thick consistency, it will just evaporate and become more concentrated as a traditional sauce. Simmer for another 7-9 minutes to achieve the desired viscosity of curry. Curry chicken is ready! Use suited rice, pasta or boiled potatoes on the side.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...