A cooking workshop: a pie with cottage cheese pudding sounds incredibly tempting... However, it tastes just divine! They say, the first fans of puddings, including cheesecakes, were the English kings and lords. Fortunately, the recipe of cottage cheese pudding has not remained a secret of the English aristocracy, and now we can also enjoy a delicate texture of this dessert. Today in our menu, it is not just the pudding but the pudding in the framing of sandy paste layers and airy protein cream. So the dessert is deservedly claims the title of a «cake», the prefix "perfect" and applause of many sweet hounds!
1. Lets start cooking by kneading the dough: make sure that the butter is pre-softened and whip it with 100 grams of sugar. Mix in vanilla to taste.
2. While whisking the sweet oil mixture add one whole egg and two carefully separated yolks (the remaining egg whites put in a bowl – we will whip them later).
3. Sift in flour and prepared baking powder.
4. Stir the mixture with a spatula, when the batter thickens, you can knead it with your hands.
5. Quickly distribute a thin layer in a baking pan(diameter 24-26 cm). Pre-grease the sides of the pan with butter, lay the bottom with parchment. Dont be daunted by the thinness of the dough. In the process of being in the oven it rises in two times, and the finished product will be about 1.5-2 cm. If you have a detachable mold (and it suits this recipe perfectly because if you use another type of a pan there will be some problems with pie extraction) firmly press the edges of the dough to the sides. Check that there are no gaps between the dough and the iron rim. You need to do everything in a fast pace, for the dough not to "float". Put in the oven to bake for 15 minutes at 180.
6. In 15 minutes make a cottage cheese pudding using the same accelerated pace: beat cheese with an immersion blender adding two whole eggs and one yolk (send white into the bowl to the previous two).
7. When the mass becomes more or less even, add vanilla pudding and 150 g of sugar.
8. Now pour milk in and begin to mix everything at maximum capacity to bring everything up to a nice even structure.
9. Here is a mixture that we obtain at the end – its smooth, with no lumps of cheese and starch contained in the pudding, liquid enough, so it is important to distribute the dough in the pan properly for the filling not to leak into the gaps.
10. Take out the pan with not too ready, but slightly risen pastry and pour the filling on the top. Put back for 40-45 minutes. It is possible to reduce the temperature slightly to 170, watch the oven.
11. Return to the separated whites, as you remember, we have whites in the amount of 3 pieces. Whisk them with the remaining sugar or use sugar powder for convenience. Wait for the appearence of sustainable protein «peaks».
12. After 40-45 minutes of baking the pudding the edges will cover with baked crust, although the center of the pudding will be still a bit unstable.
13. Distribute the protein cream on a cottage cheese pudding in convenient way.
14. Again put into the oven, it is important for proteins not to become dry standing for a long time in heat of the oven. 10-15 minutes to caramelize the tops will be enough. A pie with cottage cheese pudding is ready!
Strongly recommend you to remove the pie from the pan until it is completely cool. Otherwise you will not be able to take the whole pie, because the pudding will take its stable form only after the absolute cooling. Patient ones will get a real reward – a magnificent piece of three-layer pie which can be decorated with berries, nuts or chocolate ornaments.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...