Good tenderloin is incredibly easy to cook. Of course, it is optimal to make steaks of such meat, adding unusual citrus sauce of red oranges to them. The recipe assumes a medium or good level of preparation, with half an hour of active cooking.
1. For steak take a good piece of beef fillet with streaks. Let meat rest at room temperature about an hour.
2. Cut steaks of medium thickness. Knead the meat with your hands.
3. Grease each piece of meat with olive oil, season with salt and crushed pepper mixture - rub spices in. Put the steaks on a dry surface of a hot pan, fry each side for a couple of minutes. It is enough to flip steaks four times.
4. Put the meat on the fire pan, let it rest, garnish the tray with a few sprigs of rosemary. Shuffle the roasted meat in the oven, preheated up to 230 degrees for 8 minutes (grill convection mode).
5. For the sauce, bring juice of red oranges once to a boil in a pan, where the steaks were roasted – then pour the sauce into a gravy boat.
6. Get a tray with meat, again let the steaks soak for about 10 minutes and serve them sprinkled with citrus sauce!
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...