Any chicken dish is always delicious, fairly quick to prepare and definitely nourishing and healthy. The chicken by itself has a fairly neutral taste, so it blends perfectly with a variety of products, giving the hosts an opportunity to experiment and create new dishes from chicken. So today we will bake chicken drumsticks with mushrooms in a creamy mustard filling. Thanks to this filling the dish has a bright and enough interesting flavor, combining softness and spicy sharpness. In general it is very difficult to describe the taste of this dish, you just need to prepare it and try it by yourself. Therefore, lets proceed.
1. Thoroughly wash chicken drumsticks, removing all the traces of rough skin and feathers. Dry and rub with salt and pepper. Then, heat the pan well with refined oil, spread the prepared drumsticks and roast until golden brown.
2. Shift browned drumsticks on the plate, pour some oil in the pan and spread the sliced triangular segments of champignons on it. Sauté the mushrooms for about 5-8 minutes.
3. Then throw finely chopped garlic. Continue frying for another minute or two.
4. Then add broth to the mushrooms and spread the sour cream with mustard. Stir and wait until boiling. It should be noted that you can use any broth: even meat or vegetable one. In an extreme case, if you have no broth, you can pour plain water. When the sauce boils, season it to taste with salt and pepper, reduce fire and stew for about 10-15 minutes.
5. Pour slightly thickened sauce into a suitable baking dish.
6. Then immerse our fried chicken drumsticks in it. Wet the exposed surfaces of the drumsticks with the sauce and sprinkle with a mixture of dried herbs. Put the form with the drumsticks into the oven to bake at 180 degrees. After 40-50 minutes, check the readiness of the dish – simply pierce any stick with a thin knife in its thickest part. If it has light meat juices, the drumsticks are completely cooked.
7. Serve chicken drumsticks with mushrooms in creamy mustard sauce as a separate dish or, optionally, together with a side dish. The ideal comlement would be mashed potatoes, as the potatoes goperfectly with chicken and mushrooms.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...