Chicken is so versatile in cooking that even its filet from the breast bone can create an excellent flavour composition as a snack or as an addition to a vegetable garnish! Stuffed chicken breast is not a new dish, but due to the fact that the filling can always be improved and adjusted to the desire of the tasters, it is able to surprise again and again. Today, our chicken in the oven is combined with the adjective «spicy» for a reason. Firstly, the marinade for the chicken is very expressive, with rich and very «bright» taste of ginger, soy sauce and chili pepper. This combination gives fresh fillet an interesting flavour. Secondly, the very stuffing will contain both the natural sweetness of carrots and some salt from the olives and also a wonderful mushroom flavour of wild mushrooms. With such a dish you surely wont be bored!
1. Start the preparation with cutting the chicken breast into two fillets, but if you have a prepared two chicken loins, just cut them in one motion horizontally, dividing one into two fillets of the same thickness of the parts. Get four pieces of about the same size and thickness.
2. Fold the cut quarters of filet into a deep bowl for marinating: pour to them the soy sauce, add grated on a fine grater ginger together with the juice, that will ooze out when grinding, add garlic, your favorite seasoning for chicken and rings of chili peppers.
3. Mix the fillets in the marinade and leave to marinate the breast for about an hour.
4. For the filling, you need to brown a small onion in butter.
5. Add carrots to the softened in the pan onions, continue to sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Cut any forest marinated mushrooms (in our case – marinated yellow boletus, you can use any other depending on your choice and availability - champignons, honey agarics, edible boletus, etc.). Cut them into slices or in halves, add to the pan, saute with carrots and onions, enriching the filling with mushroom flavour. After a couple of minutes, you can remove the pan from heat.
7. Start stuffing the breasts and spread one half of the fillet on the kitchen board (the rings of pepper can be left).
8. Spread the carrot with onion and forest mushrooms across the surface of the piece.
9. Put the whole olives between the mushrooms. Olives should be seedless, of course.
10. Put some more carrot mass on top of the olives and cover the entire structure with the other half of the fillet. It is advisable to find the right cut off the half so the chicken breast will look more complete.
11. Band or wind around with a cooking string.
12. Place on a piece of foil and wrap the package.
13. Make the same actions with the remaining fillet pieces.
14. Bake for 40 minutes in foil at 200 degrees, and then 10-12 minutes in the upper grill, with an open top. Spicy stuffed chicken breasts are ready! Do not forget to remove the cooking string from the chilled chicken before serving filet - it is perfectly kept and can be beautifully cut into slices.
Any chicken dish is always delicious, fairly quick to prepare and definitely nourishing and healthy....
Good tenderloin is incredibly easy to cook. Of course, it is optimal to make steaks of such meat, ad...
Traveling east, we always bring several dozen of packs and jars with spices and herbs. An absolute c...
Beef Stroganoff is a good old classic dish and one of the most popular simple meals. Thin cubes of b...
By the example of this recipe I am going to show you how appetizing at first glance a travial dish -...
Today we will prepare meatballs without rice. They will be quite small in size and dense in structur...