Almost everybody is familiar with crispy chocolate cookies - «Oreo». But not everybody has tasted cake «Oreo» yet, so today we propose you to cook this unique to flavour dessert. The recipe of the cake «Oreo» can not be called simple and fast in performance, cause it takes time to bake three cakes, each of which is kneaded and baked separately. But all these «inconveniences» are repaid fully. The cake «Oreo» comes out wonderfully tasty and very beautiful in appearance, so it will fit for the holiday feast just perfectly.
1. For the cake «Oreo» we need to bake three chocolate cakes. The dough for each biscuit will be kneaded separately, so in the recipe it is given the number of products required for only one cake. Combine flour, soda, baking powder and cocoa. Sift the resulting mixture in a handy for kneading dough cup.
2. Add sugar to the sifted mass and simply stir.
3. Then add refined oil, milk and egg. Turn on the mixer at the slowest pace and produce the mixing of the ingredients. Work at the mass with a mixer just for a couple of minutes.
4. Then pour boiling water into the chocolate steep. Quickly stir the mass with a mixer and get enough liquid batter. As it should be.
5. The following step is optional. Gently separate the cookies into two halves, clean off the white layer with a knife, shred into fine crumbs. Add this crumbs and to the batter. As it was mentioned above, you can bake the cake without crumbs, if the number of cookies is limited.
6. Take the form (20-22 cm), cover the bottom with parchment paper and pour the batter in. If you are using a split form, it needs to clamp the parts of it as tight as possible for the dough no to flow out.
7. Bake a chocolate cake fr about 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees. The readiness is defined by either a puncture of a skewer, or a slight tap on the surface of the cake. Get the ready cake from the mold, carefully remove the parchment and leave the cake to cool upside down or on the grill or on a piece of baking paper. Such cooling (in an inverted position) will ensure the leveling of the surface of the cake.
8. Similarly, bake two more cakes. That is, we get three fairly even and not too high cakes, which we wrap in foil after the complete cooling and remove in cold for the night.
9. To make cream, take soft butter at room temperature, i.e. get it out of the cold in advance, combine it with powdered sugar and whisk until lush mass.
10. Then reduce the speed of the mixer and begin adding finely chilled cream cheese by a spoon. Get lush and stable in structure creamy mass.
11. Lay aside approximately 1/3 of the resulting cream, and add broken by fingers cookies in the rest of the mass. Stir with a spoon until an even spreading of the chocolate pieces through the cream.
12. Get out of the cold cakes, let them warm up, remove the foil and proceed to the assembling of the cake «Oreo». The cakes have quite moist and porous structure, so additional treatment is not required. Spread half of the cream with cookies on the first cake. Make an even layer.
13. Cover the layer with the second cake and press slightly to compact the cream. The second cake we coat with the remaining half of the cream with cookies, put the last cake layer on and press slightly again.
14. Put a small part of the left-off cream in a pastry bag for decorating. And distribute the rest of it evenly over the top and sides of the cake.
15. Let the even cake to stand in cold for a littlefor the cream layer to be fixed, and start decorating. Sprinkle the sides with crushed biscuits, and at the center of the top draw a net with melted chocolate.
16. Then make curly «roses» around a circle, in which we push the cookies «Oreo». That is all, the cake is ready.
17. The cake «Oreo» will require only a couple of hours for soaking. The cake comes out very tender, with bright rich chocolate flavour, so no one can resist temptation to taste it.
80 g of flour;
25 g of cocoa powder;
100 g of sugar;
an egg of a small size;
½ tsp of baking powder;
½ tsp of baking soda;
70 ml of milk;
70 ml of boiling water;
35 g of refined oil;
3 PCs of Oreo cookies (optional).For the cream:
140 g of powdered sugar;
520 g of cream cheese;
200 g of butter;
5 pieces of Oreo cookies (+ 12 pieces for decoration and covering the sides).
Today we are going to fill your homes with this mysterious and dazzling magic of the East and to mas...
Do you love chocolate as much as I do?! ;) If yes, you are welcome to the chocolate heaven! Delicate...
A chocolate cake with blueberry mousse represents a delicious combination of a delicate cake, custar...
Prepare these beautiful cupcakes for Halloween – and your guests will be absolutely delighted!...
All the week Id been dreaming about a carrot pie! Yesterday I finally fulfilled my wish and made it....
This is probably the simpliest recipe of a chocolate cake youve ever met. This is despite the fact t...