If the offer to cook cutlets does not already cause the delight in your family, then the recipe of cutlets with mushrooms will rally to you. At the first sight, these mushroom cutlets are no different from the usual cutlets, the process of preparation is not complicated too, but the taste takes on new shades. In our recipe, neither bread, no potatoes are added. Mushrooms fried with onions and mixed into the mince add the juiciness to the meatballs. In general, cutlets with mushrooms are prepared the same quickly and simply but have more interesting taste. Even on a festive table they will look quite appropriate. Blushful, juicy and very tasty. Prepare them and you will see that these cutlets are just impossible be disliked.
1. Peel onions and chop them into small cubes. Then fry on vegetable oil without flavor until golden.
2. While the onions are browning in the pan, wash and chop mushrooms finely. Add the chopped mushrooms to the golden onions and continue roasting until soft mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper lightly.
3. For meatballs with mushrooms you can either take pure pork or use beef mince. It is a matter of taste. Add the fried mushrooms with onions without the excess of oil and juice to the mince, beat an egg in, press garlic slices and season with ground salt and pepper to taste. Thoroughly knead it with your hands and remove in cold for half an hour.
4. Wet hands with water and make oblong cutlets from the prepared minced meat.
5. Mix breadcrumbs with paprika powder, it will give a beautiful shade to the crust, and coat all the formed cutlets with the resulting bread mix. Necessarily shake the excess of breading off the cutlets, otherwise they will burn when roasting.
6. Heat the pan with high sides with refined oil and fry cutlets with mushrooms on fire a little above average. Fry, turning meatballs from one side to the other until delicious brown.
7. Serve mushroom cutlets with your favorite side dish, but the ideal option would be, of course, mashed potatoes. Greens and fresh vegetables are also appropriate.
750 g of beef mincemeat;
300-350 g of mushrooms;
two cloves of garlic;
a large egg;
2/3 cup of breadcrumbs;
½ tsp of paprika;
There is a great amount of options for cooking the chicken, for example, you can bake it in an oven, fry in a pan, saute slices or just boil. Or you c...
The secret of a tasty turkey is covered in sweet and spicy marinade made on the basis of sour cream and mustard. This sauce is characterized by an unu...
An interesting dish with a not quite classic combination of ingredients, because meat is often prepared with onions, mushrooms, prunes, etc. And this ...
Beef Stroganoff is a good old classic dish and one of the most popular simple meals. Thin cubes of beef turns out very delicate and tasty, and thick d...
Here is a new way to cook chicken with golden crispy crust. Chicken is very delicious, tender and flavoury. To this recipe you can bake chicken thighs...