Omelette is among the most popular breakfasts of many people, cause it is fast and simple in preporation and very nutritious. There is an incredibly great number of options to make this dish: in a steam cooker, in an oven, in a multicooker, but the most classic version of an omelette is an omelette fried in a pan. To make the omelette come out more hearty and delicious, you can use a variety of fillings. Our present version of the stuffing is seafood that will make delicate even the most simple dish. To keep the stuffing from being very dull, vivify it with bright colors, for example, by adding red bell pepper and herbs. After all, food should be not only delicious but also beautifully decorated. The advantage of this omelette is that even cold, it still remains delicious.
1. At first, busy youself with the preparation of the filling for the omelette. Clear a bell pepper from the seeds and soft partitions, chop the flesh into small cubes.
2. Install a pan on a burner, heat a small portion of oil, toss in the pieces of pepper and a tooth of garlic, pre-crushed with a knife or a garlic press, saute for about 1 minute. Then toss the mussels and squid in, previously draining off the excess oil, in which they were. Despite the fact that seafood is already marinated, it means that it is ready, it will be more tasty, if you fry them a little with peppers and garlic (1 minute). Saute the mixture, without covering it with a lid, stir constantly with a wooden spatula. If necessary, the contents of the pan can be seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. When the filling is ready, leave it to cool slightly, meanwhile, start making the basics of the dish - scrambled eggs. Beat the eggs into a large bowl, pour the specified amount of milk in, stir with a whisk.
4. Add a portion of flour in the egg mass, preferably sifted through a special sieve.
5. Beat the mixture with a blender, a whisk will not be able to break all the lumps of flour fully. Sprinkle lush homogeneous mass with salt.
6. Pour the egg mixture in a hot pan with oil. Fry it on little heating with a closed lid, so the omelette will bind evenly, not just toast on the bottom. The cooking time is about 5 minutes.
7. When the omelette is ready lay the cooked stuffing on one side of it.
8. Rinse greens, chop it finely, sprinkle the filling. Then cover ththe seafood with the free side of the omelette (as shown in the picture).
9. Carefully transfer the omelette on a plate, a large spatula will help you to do it.
3 chicken eggs;
100 ml of milk;
1 tablespoon of wheat flour;
refined oil for frying;
50 grams of mussels (marinated);
50 grams of squid (pickled);
1 bell pepper;
1 tooth of garlic;
a bunch of parsley;
a pinch of salt and pepper.
This way of cooking fish fits perfectly into the concept of the proper nutrition. No friture, butter, fatty batter or other excesses are included. You...
Remoulade is a cold sauce based on mayonnaise with mustard, chopped herbs, gherkins, capers, etc. In this recipe well make a remoulade with chopped ce...