Today we will prepare delicious and incredibly flavorful gingerbread cookies with frosting. As an addition to the spices, you can add citrus zest, dried fruits and honey to the dough. The cakes are soft and airy, with pleasant spicy notes. Dont pass up trying to cook these cakes, kids will be in love with them!
1. Gently separate the chicken egg yolk from white. Protein We will need the white to prepare the frosting. So put it in a dry dish and put on the shelf of the refrigerator. Mix the yolk with a glass of sugar.
2. Grind sugar with yolks by the whisk, achieving a uniform consistency.
3. Add fat sour cream to the mix.
4. Mix thoroughly. In a small bowl with baking soda pour the vinegar and stir, add the hydrated soda to the dough.
5. Add vanilla, a pinch of salt and ground spices: nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger to the mixture.
6. Mix the batter with dry ingredients. Now introduce the sifted flour by parts.
7. Mix the dough with a silicone spatula. As a result it turns out as thick and sticky as dough for cupcakes.
8. Take a small amount of the dough with a tablespoon or a spoon for ice cream and roll it in wheat flour, forming small balls - gingerbread cookies.
9. Put rough gingerbread cookies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicone at enough big distance from each other.
10. Send our gingerbread cookies into a preheated oven. We will bake them at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
11. Then we get them out of the oven, gently put on the grill and leave them to cool to room temperature.
12. Prepare the frosting. Add few drops of lemon juice to chilled whites. Whisk whites with a mixer, adding sugar gradually.
13. As a result, we should end up with a thick white frosting. On request it can be made colored by adding food colorings.
14. Dip every gingerbread cookie in the finished glaze. Put them on the grill and sprinkle the top with confectionery powder. Crushed nuts, chocolate or coconut can be used for decoration.
15. When the glaze hardens, serve gingerbread cookies with tea, cocoa or milk.
egg (yolk) - 1 PC.;
sugar - 1 tbsp.;
wheat flour - 2,5 cup;
sour cream 20% fat - 1 tbsp.;
baking soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
vinegar 9% - 0,5 tsp;
salt - a pinch;
ground ginger - 1 tsp.;
cinnamon - 1 tsp.;
ground nutmeg - 0,25 tsp;
vanilla - a pinch.For the glaze:
egg (white) - 1 piece.
sugar - 1 tbsp.;
confectionery sprinkling - 10 g.Note: the volume of the glass is 250 ml.
Let’s arrange a theme party for coming holiday Halloween with delicious and «frightening» treats. I am sure your guests will appreciate such extra...
There are two kinds of people in this world: some of them go crazy on donuts, others... well you know. However, you can always find a compromise and m...
Everybody wants a recipe of a dessert with fresh berries and fruit — take it! Its time for pie, simple and easy to prepare, so you dont need much ti...
Very simple but tasty cookies with raisins, coconut and lemon zest....
Tarte Tatin is probably the most famous upside-down pie. It is very simple and incredibly tasty. Delicate crumbly dough, a layer of juicy apples, soak...