Chicken with vegetables and mushrooms turns out juicy and incredibly soft, with a golden crust. Thanks to the technology of the cooking all the juices remain inside. Vegetables soak the juice from the chicken and become tastier and more fragnant. This recipe is very simple but do not yield to restaurant dishes in its taste. This chicken baked with mushrooms and potatoes, can become a robust family dinner or a perfect dish for a holiday table. You can add bell peppers, green beans, zucchini or eggplant to vegetables.
1. Wash meat in cool water, dry with paper towels. Grease each piece of the chicken with hot mustard. Rub them with coarse salt and a mixture of spices for poultry. Leave them for 20-30 minutes, for meat to become marinated and absorb the aroma of spices.
2. Cut cleaned onionss into quarter rings. Wash carrots, peel them and cut into half rings. Wash mushrooms, if necessary, clean the mushroom caps and slice them. Combine vegetables and mushrooms in a deep dish.
3. Wash potatoes. Clean the tubers, peel them and cut coarsely. Add the crushed potatoes to the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour vegetables and mushrooms with vegetable oil without smell. Salt and season with all the spices.
5. Mix ingredients till they will be evenly coated with oil.
6. Tie one end of a cooking bag. Put vegetable mixture with mushrooms inside. Distribute the ingredients evenly.
7. Then put the marinated chicken pieces. Tie the second end of the sleeve and place it on a heatproof cookie sheet.
8. Put the sheet with the chicken and vegetables in the oven at medium heat level. Bake the ingredients in the sleeve at 200 degrees for 50 minutes. Then get the dish from the hot oven, cut the sleeve and return it in the oven for another 5 minutes for the chicken to brown on the top and become even more appetizing.
9. Chicken with vegetables and mushrooms should be served immediately, garnished with fresh herbs.
chicken (thighs or drumsticks) - 1 kg;
fresh mushrooms - 300 g;
potatoes - 700 g;
onions - 2 pieces;
large carrot - 1 PC.;
garlic - 2 cloves;
mustard - 2 tbsp;
salt - to taste;
seasoning for chicken - 0.5 tsp.;
paprika - 0.5 tsp.;
refined sunflower oil - 3 tbsp;
fresh dill - several sprigs.
There is a great amount of options for cooking the chicken, for example, you can bake it in an oven,...
Many housewives know and quite often cook chicken fritters for their families. These chicken pancake...
Learn to cook rabbit meat in wine sauce to pamper yourself and surprise your family. Rabbit is a ver...
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook reall...
I propose you to cook a delicious dish of French cuisine - chicken fricassee with mushrooms. I do no...
If the offer to cook cutlets does not already cause the delight in your family, then the recipe of c...