If you want to please your beloved man, cook for him a cake «Mans ideal». Tender shortcakes with strongly pronounced honey-nut flavor and a touch of cognac fully justify the name of this cake. The recipe is simple enough and turns ut well even the first time. Honey Walnut Cake comes out delicious, nourishing and incredibly flavorful. This elegant pastry is perfect for the holiday table and will become its embellishment.
1. Beat 4 large eggs in a deep bowl, add sugar.
2. Whip the mass into a soft mousse with an electric mixer at maximum speed for 10 minutes to make it lighter and bigger in volume.
3. Add brandy and liquid honey in the resulting mixture. Combine baking soda with nine percent vinegar and add it to the whipped eggs with sugar.
4. Stir the mixture with a mixer, all the ingredients should be finely combined with each other.
5. Sift the flour, add it to the dough by parts.
6. Put nuts in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin or crumble with the help of a blender. Enter 100 grams of the nuts to the dough.
7. Thoroughly mix honey nut dough with a silicone spatula, making uniform texture. Coat an ovenproof baking pan with a diameter of 20 cm with butter. Lay the bottom of the bakeware with parchment. Gently pour the half of the dough into the prepared pan.
8. Put it in a hot oven, and bake at 175 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Put the finished cake on the grill and leave it until cool.
9. Then pour the remaining half of honey-dough in the baking pan and bake the second cake. Also let it cool completely.
10. Cook the cream for cake. Whip the pre-softened butter into a soft mousse with a mixer. Continuing to whip, introduce boiled condensed milk by parts.
11. When the butter is connected with condensed milk, shift a portion of the cream in a separate bowl (to decorate the top and sides of cake). Add the second half of the crushed walnuts to the second half.
12. Mix the cream until smooth.
13. Cut each cake lengthways into halves. In the result you should get 4 equal to the thickness airy cakes.
14. Prepare the impregnation. Brew black coffee, add sugar. Pour cognac int the cooled coffee and mix. Soak each cake with the mixture.
15. Apply one-third of the cream with nuts on the cake, smooth out the layer.
16. Alternating between soaked cakes and cream with condensed milk and nuts, assemble the cake. Coat the top and sides of the cakes with remaining frosting without nuts with a cooking spatula. Decorate the «Mans ideal» with pretzels, coffee grains, chocolate and nuts.
17. Let the cake brew in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
wheat flour - 235 g;
eggs - 4 PCs.;
liquid honey - 50 g;
baking soda - 1 tsp.;
vinegar - 1 tbsp;
kernels of walnuts - 100 g;
brandy - 50 ml.For the cream:
boiled condensed milk - 400 g;
peeled walnuts - 100 g;
softened butter - 230 gFor impregnation of the cakes:
black coffee - 100 ml;
sugar - 1 tsp;
brandy - 50 ml.
Almost everybody is familiar with crispy chocolate cookies - «Oreo». But not everybody has tasted ...
Today we are going to fill your homes with this mysterious and dazzling magic of the East and to mas...
Do you love chocolate as much as I do?! ;) If yes, you are welcome to the chocolate heaven! Delicate...
A chocolate cake with blueberry mousse represents a delicious combination of a delicate cake, custar...
Prepare these beautiful cupcakes for Halloween – and your guests will be absolutely delighted!...
All the week Id been dreaming about a carrot pie! Yesterday I finally fulfilled my wish and made it....