Today we will prepare simple but very tasty and flavorful apple cake with nuts. The recipe resembes charlotte a bit, but because of nuts and caramel the taste is different. I used walnuts for this recipe, but they can also be replaced with pecans or almonds. For the caramel to turn out darker, replace regular sugar with brown one.
1. In the deep dry dish, mix one cup of sugar and three eggs.
2. Whip the mixture into a soft mousse with a mixer for 5 minutes for the mass to become light and airy.
3. Pour 250 ml of sunflower oil without smell in the egg-sugar mix.
4. Again mix the mixture with a mixer so that the butter is evenly combined with other ingredients.
5. Add the remaining dry ingredients for the batter to the wheat: ground cinnamon, baking powder, a pinch of fine salt and vanilla. Mix the dry mixture with a whisk until smooth.
6. Pour the flour mixed with spices in the liquid mixture by parts. For the cake to turn out airy, sift dry ingredients through a fine sieve.
7. Mix the dough for the pie until smooth texture.
8. Сhop walnuts. You can use a knife, a rolling pin or a blender. Dry crushed nuts on a dry pan for several minutes and let them cool. Then add them to the dough.
9. Wash apples, remove the core and peel them. Cut the fruit into rectangular pieces of medium size and add them to the dough.
10. Mix the dough for the pie with apples and nuts.
11. Lubricate a baking dish with high sides (diameter 22-26 cm) with butter. Carefully put the dough in and distribute it evenly using a silicone spatula.
12. Put the baking dish in a preheated up to 180 degree oven. Bake the cake for about 50-60 minutes. Check the readiness with a wooden skewer. Stick it in the middle of the cake. If it is dry, and there are no signs of the dough, the cake is ready.
13. 10 minutes before the end of apple pie cooking, make caramel. Melt butter In a ladle or a saucepan. Pour milk in.
14. Then add the remaining sugar and a little vanilla to the mixture.
15. Stirring occasionally, cook the caramel on low heat for 4 minutes after boiling.
16. Pierce the ready cake with a fork around the perimeter.
17. Without removing the pie from the baking dish, pour it with hot caramel and leave for 15 minutes.
18. The top of the pie can be sprinkled with chopped nuts. Completely cool the fragrant pastry, cut into portions and serve it with tea.
eggs - 3 PCs.;
wheat flour - 2,5 cup;
refined sunflower oil - 250 ml;
sugar - 1 tbsp.;
shelled walnuts - 150 g;
green apples - 3 PCs. of small size;
ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.;
baking powder for test - 1 tsp;
vanilla - a pinch;
salt on the tip of a knife.Ingredients for caramel:
sugar - 1 tbsp.;
butter - 50 g;
milk - 70 ml;
vanilla - a pinch.Note: the volume of a cup - 250 ml.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...