To prevent your hands from smelling like fish after handling fish, you can try the following tips:
- Use disposable gloves: Wearing disposable gloves while handling fish can help to keep the fish odor from sticking to your skin.
- Use vinegar: Rubbing your hands with vinegar or a solution of equal parts water and vinegar can help to remove the fishy smell.
- Use lemon juice: Rubbing your hands with lemon juice can also help to neutralize the fishy odor.
- Use baking soda: Rubbing your hands with a paste of baking soda and water can help to remove the fishy smell.
- Use stainless steel: Rubbing your hands with a stainless steel object, such as a spoon or the side of a sink, can help to remove the fishy odor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly: Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, making sure to scrub under your fingernails and between your fingers.
By using these methods, you can help to prevent your hands from smelling like fish after handling it.