Pear and Ginger Cake with Honey
I would have never thought that pear and ginger combine so well with each other, but what is more even with honey in one dessert. Well, today we will learn new combinations and at the same time make a wonderful cake.
The cake has a number of unusual and interesting properties:
1. It is very and very porous and airy.
2. The cake has very beautiful color – look, it is golden, bright and juicy.
3. An interesting combination of pear taste with ginger and cinnamon, honey and nutmeg.
4. It does not need to soak with anything at all, but if you still make a pear caramel, you will generally get a cake on the verge of a pudding of an old English school.
5. You can make one cake at once, it does not burn, it is well and evenly baked and does not need to be cut into smaller cakes.
There is another story about taste in general. The cake is absolutely gentle, look at the photo, it's magical, crumbly, porous, airy. The combination of all the flavors and ingredients creates a unique taste; I have not tried anything of that kind. Pear topping here plays the role of an accent, protects the cake from drying, but pear caramel, with which you can water individual pieces or the whole cake, turns it into something amazing.