Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin soup-puree always pleases with its brightness and tenderness. There was a time when I absolutely could not eat a pumpkin – not mine and that is it. But it is in the past – the tastes change, and the pumpkin has become for me one of my favorite vegetables. Try a classic recipe for pumpkin soup-mashed potatoes!
Vegetable broth1.5 l
Coconut milk200 ml
1. To begin, prepare all the vegetables: finely chop the onions and garlic, same finely tomatoes, slightly larger cubes of pumpkin. By the way, do not forget to clean it first!
2. Fry onion and garlic until soft in a saucepan in olive oil, then add the tomatoes and fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Next, add the pumpkin cubes, fry them for a minute and fill with broth (you can take any or just boiling water) and coconut milk so that the liquid covers the vegetables.
4. Boil the soup over medium heat until the pumpkin becomes soft. Take from the plate and drain 90% of the liquid. Remember this technique – drain the water as much as possible, interrupt with the blender and only then inject the liquid gradually, reaching the desired texture. If you do everything this way, the soup will be creamier, more homogeneous.
5. If there is too much broth – freeze. It is perfect for stew, risotto, sauces in pasta and others.
6. The soup should be very gentle and homogeneous. Although I always leave for contrast a couple of whole cubes to serve. Serve with freshly ground pepper, pumpkin seeds or sesame seeds. I really like pumpkin soups, they are a little sweet, very tender and such, you know, farm – you immediately think of large ranches with large pumpkin fields.
- Celtic Salt vs. Table Salt: Uncovering the Key Differences and Benefits 11:38, Jun 01, 2023
- How to Make Classic Eggnog for Christmas 17:23, Dec 06, 2023
- What is palm oil and why is it bad? 21:24, Apr 04, 2023
- Satisfy Your Cravings with Our Lip-Smacking Rajma Recipe 12:45, May 22, 2023
- How to Make the Best Coronation Chicken: A Step-by-Step Guide 09:10, May 16, 2023
- Can You Freeze Mashed Potatoes 09:50, Apr 08, 2023
- What is Easter and why it is celebrated? 16:48, Apr 07, 2023
- Sunflower Oil Is Made 09:59, Apr 08, 2023