Easy Chia Pudding
Chia pudding is a great breakfast option that will fill your body with energy as well as lots of wholesome elements. 2 tablespoons chia seeds contain:
- Only 85 calories;
- Twice as many omega-3 fatty acids as 100 grams of salmon;
- 41% of daily dietary fiber norm;
- 6 times more Calcium than a glass of milk;
- 32% of daily Magnesium norm;
- 6 times more Iron than spinach;
- 64% more Potassium than one banana;
- Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamins A, E, and C, Thiamine, Niacin, and Riboflavin.
Can you imagine what a vitamin bomb we are going to cook? So, let’s start!