Chicken and zucchini sticks
How to cook Chicken and zucchini sticks:
- 200g of zucchini
- 300g of ground chicken breast
- 50g (1/2 cup) of parmesan cheese
- 100g of cooked ham
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 30g (1/4 cup) of breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Grate the courgettes, and squeeze them with your hands to remove the vegetation water.
- In a bowl with the ground chicken breast add the parmesan cheese, cooked ham, garlic, egg, salt, pepper, and breadcrumbs, and mix all together until the homogenous mixture is created.
- With a spoon take part of the dough and with your hands give it the shape of a stick. Pass them in the breadcrumbs.
- Put a non-stick pan on the fire, pour a little extra virgin olive oil, and let it heat up. Place the sticks in the pan and cook them for about 10 minutes on each side over low heat until they are golden brown.