How to cook Cherry muffins:
- 150g of cherries
- 2 eggs
- 8g (2 tsp) of vanilla sugar
- 80g (1/2 cup) of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 100ml (1/2 cup) of vegetable oil
- 50g (3 tbsp) of white yogurt
- 125ml (1/2 cup) of milk
- 220g (1 3/4 cups) of flour
- 12g (3/4 tbsp) of baking powder
- In a bowl add the eggs, vanilla sugar, sugar, and salt and mix until sugar dissolves. Add the oil, white yogurt, milk, baking powder, and flour gradually and mix until the mixture is homogenous and without lumps.
- Cut the one-half of cherries into tiny pieces to prepare them for adding on top of the muffins.
- Add the baking cups to the muffin tin and arrange each cherry in the cup. Fill with batter for about 3/4 cup.
- Arrange the cherries pieces on top and bake in the oven at 180°C/360°F for 25 minutes.