How to cook Mint Cookies:
- 25g Mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (115g) Softened butter
- 1 Egg
- 1½ cups (190g) Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup (55g) Chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, place mint leaves and sugar. Then, using a hand blender, blend it until smooth paste forms.
2. Add butter and mix until combined. Add egg and mix until combined.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until dough is formed. Add chocolate chips and give it a last mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
6. Take the dough out of the fridge and shape the dough into balls and arrange them on a baking sheet, leaving at least 2 inches (5 cm) of space between the cookies.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
8. Allow to cool before serving.