How to cook Sugar cookies:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 250g (1 cup) sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360F.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet in both directions to create a rectangular shape.
- Evenly cover the surface of the puff pastry with sugar and press a bit to make sure sugar sticks well to the surface.
- Carefully flip the pastry over and repeat the step on the other side.
- Fold the long sides of the pastry towards the center and fold them again so the two folds meet exactly at the middle of the dough. Then fold 1 half over the other half and press gently.
- Beat the dough with a flat part of the knife and slice into 1,5 cm wide strips.
- Place the cookies cut-side up, 5 cm apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper, and bake on the lower rack for 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer onto a rack to cool and enjoy.