Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Ciabatta bread:
- 320g (1 1/4 cups) of water (cold)
- 5g (1 tsp) of sugar
- 6g (3/4 tbsp) of brewer's yeast
- 400g (3 1/4 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 8g (1/2 tbsp) of salt
- In a smaller bowl add the water, sugar, and yeast and mix until the sugar and yeast are dissolved.
- In another bowl add the flour and pour the previously prepared yeast mixture and stir. Add the salt and stir until all is well combined.
- Form a soft dough and place it in a container greased with olive oil. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Then fold the dough and cover it for another 30 minutes. Repeat the process two more times.
- Finally, close the lid of the dough and let it double in volume.
- Divide the dough and form the two parts, and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake in the oven at 250°C/482°F for 10 minutes, then 220°C/428°F for 20/25 minutes.
Original Bread recipes