Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Brownies:
- 170g (3/4 cup) of butter (melted)
- 150g (3/4 cup) of sugar
- 100g (1/2 cup) of light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 130g of dark chocolate (melted)
- 100g (3/4 cup) of flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder
- 6g (1 tsp) of salt
- 100g of white chocolate chips
- 100g of milk chocolate chips
- 100g of dark chocolate chips
- In a pot add butter (melted), sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and mix with the mixer. Add the dark chocolate (melted) and continue with mixing.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and mix with a spatula. Add the white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, and mix all well together with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into the cake mold (20x20cm - mold size) and level it up with the spatula.
- Bake in the oven at 170°C/338°F for 20 minutes.