Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Chocolate mice:
- 80g of dark chocolate
- 80g (1/4 cup) of sour cream
- 120g (1 1/4 cup) of chocolate cookie crumbs
- Silver sprinkles
- Flavored gums
- Pour the chocolate into a bowl and transfer to the microwave for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes stir the chocolate with a spatula to melt it.
- Add the sour cream and mix. Stir the chocolate cookie crumbs and mix until all is well combined. Cover and refrigerate until firm (for about 30 minutes).
- After 30 minutes take the mixture with the spoon and roll it with your hand to create a small ball. Roll the ball on the cutting board and with the help of your hands create the shape of the mouse.
- On each mouse, place dragees in the appropriate spot for the eyes and nose, smarties for ears, and flavored gums for the tail. Transfer to the plate and serve.