How to cook Apple roll:
- 2 apples
- 5 eggs
- 100g (1/2 cup) of sugar
- 90g (3/4 cup) of flour
- 4g (1/4 tbsp) of baking powder
- 50ml (1/4 cup) of seed oil
- 50ml (1/4 cup) of milk
- Vanilla essence
- Powdered sugar
1. Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until the sugar dissolves and creates a foamy mixture.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder, add the seed oil, milk, and vanilla essence and continue mixing until all is well combined.
3. Cut the apples into small pieces and set them aside.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan covered with parchment paper and arrange the apple slices on top. Transfer to the oven and bake at 170°C/338°F for 20 minutes.
5. Transfer the prepared dough to a cutting board covered with parchment paper, turn it over and remove the baking paper. Spread the custard cream and level it up well.
6. Roll the prepared dough into a loaf and tighten it with baking paper. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, cut the roll in half and decorate it with powdered sugar. Cut into slices and serve.