How to cook Caramelized carrots:
- 3 bunches of carrots
- 20g (1 1/2 tbsp) of butter
- Fresh thyme
- 90g (1/4 cup) of maple syrup
- 25ml(2 tbsp) of olive oil
1. In a pot with boiling water add the salt and start adding the carrots and let them boil for 1-2 minutes.
2. In a pan add the butter, let it melt, and add the carrots. Mix them and add the fresh thyme and maple syrup. Mix them well and let them caramelize well.
3. When the carrots are caramelized well pour the olive oil and give one more mix to combine well. Remove them from the pot and serve.