How to cook Basic crepes:
- 3 eggs
- 160g (1 1/4 cups) of flour
- 360g (1 1/2 cups) of milk
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of sugar
- Hazelnut cream
- Powdered sugar
1. In a bowl add the eggs and flour and mix with the spatula. Gradually add the milk and continue mixing. Add the salt and sugar and mix until obtaining the creamy and no lumps mixture.
2. Heat the pan for crepes and grease it with the butter. Take the batter with a ladle and pour it into the pan, turning the pan so that the liquid slides all over the pan.
3. As soon as the crepe comes off the edges we turn it over and let it cook on the other side.
4. Spread the hazelnut cream on the crepes and roll it to itself. Decorate with powdered sugar.